CosmoGirl Jonas Bros? "Availbable on newstands" help? Plz and thnx?

Ok so i got my edition of CG in the mail today, and it has a poster of the Jonas Brothers in it. Then in the actual writing part it said there was gonna be a issue with pictures from the photo shoot and some other stuff from the interview in it. It said it was gonna be on newstands.. Does this mean I'd have to buy it outside of what I get in the mail?? thanks!

Favorite Answer

Maybe they meant it will be on newstands cuz I buy them often and I haven't seen them on the cover yet. And you'll probably get it in the mail.

Source(s): My brain =)
  • nashim

Haha a thanks to make human beings end asking questions concerning the Jonas Brothers? Hmmm... you're able to commence by utilising no longer asking questions about them your self! ;) Haha, heavily, i imagine the in trouble-free words way that human beings will end asking questions about them is at the same time as they're a lot less regular, 'reason today they're on the perfect of their acceptance. Camp Rock movie, Burning Up excursion, living the Dream, and so on. they're everywhere! Haha i do not concepts (and that i guess you do not both), cuz we adore them, in spite of the undeniable fact that this is actual: they're everywhere. basically provide it a at the same time as for the buzz to die down somewhat. And if it bothers you that a lot, basically stay out of the "Celebrities" component to Yahoo! solutions. (or do exactly not come on the internet... Lol, basically kidding). i'm getting what you mean, even with the actuality that :) Oh, and also you provide away the ten factors using utilising urgent the vast blue button lower than the answer that announces "decide on as acceptable answer." acceptable needs

Hey this doesn't answer my question but is the issue good? Can u reply?