Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What are some "real-life hero" movies?

ex. movies mentioned here http://pennyronning.wordpress.com/2008/05/13/top-1...

and...

a pursuit of happiness (chris gardner),

erin brockovich

etc.

the movie itself needs to follow some sort of "hero cycle"

thank you so much in advance

Best Answer

"World Trade Center" with nicholas cage

"Rudy"

"Apollo 13"

"Miracle"

Breach

Hotel Rwanda

Rabbit Proof Fence

A Woman Called Moses

Anne Frank Remembered

The Killing Fields

Gandhi

Schindler's List

Iron Jawed Women

The Great Raid

Norma Rae

• Betty

I am not sure if you are talking about porn sex or sex like between Micheal Douglas and Glen Close in Fatal Attraction..Or like the scene in The Good Girl with Jennifer Anniston and Jake G? Either of these are fake, it is all poses and pictures for the camera. It is NOT like real sex or the feelings and emotions that accompany a strong bond/relationship that one has with their significant other Now, personally...When I am involved with my husband and we reach that point of orgasm...I feel this strange sensation at the back of my head like fireworks are going off. That is the ONLY way that I can describe it... It is very different than the relations I had with my other 2 abusive husbands. I NEVER ONCE reached orgasm with them, maybe because they beat & burned me? And only sodomized me? I don't know...I just know that if you are really into someone..YOU should feel like nothing could be better than this. The merging of two into one! Hope this helps my friend. Blessings and hugs

Audey Mrphy movies about war,he was real! Coach Carter with Samuel l. jackson, We Are Marshall, Titanic, P.T. 109 about John F. Kennedy!

Band of Brothers.

Major Winters was a real life hero!

The Ten Commandments, Jesus of Nazareth,, these are movies about my heros. The world would be a better place, if more people felt the same.

Any Audie Murphy movie. He played himself & was the most decorated person in WW 11

• Malcolm X

Invinceable

Didn't check your link but here's some based on life:

Glory

When We Were Soldiers

Cinderella Man

1776

Amazing Grace

Molokai

Rudy

I could go on ....