Poll: Miley Cyrus?

Eventually, she’s only been famous for like 2 or 3 years, and she's already had 3 scandals (Vanity Fair, Boyfriend, and Lesbian Sleepover.) Personally, I HATE Miley Cyrus, and I hate how people always stick up for her. I mean I watch American Idol and America's Next Top Model, and when my favorite person... show more Eventually, she’s only been famous for like 2 or 3 years, and she's already had 3 scandals (Vanity Fair, Boyfriend, and Lesbian Sleepover.) Personally, I HATE Miley Cyrus, and I hate how people always stick up for her. I mean I watch American Idol and America's Next Top Model, and when my favorite person screws up; I don't pretend that they didn't. If she doesn't start taking responsibility for her actions or learning from them, then she's going to end up with a porn tape. That girl needs to talk to someone without a biased opinion; I'd have a lot to say. She needs to know that when she screws up, people will lose respect for her, and that if she stops, then people will forget about it, and gain that respect back. The main reason I hate her is because she has too many people standing up for her, and they make up excuses for her. I want to hear Miley tell us about it, not hear quotes on E!News that she said. I would have a lot more respect for her if she did.

And I'm not going to go into the other reasons right now, because' then I'd have to go off, and I'm trying to stay calm (I'm angry with the whole The Office no JAM proposal thing.)

What do you think?