Poll: Miley Cyrus?

Eventually, she’s only been famous for like 2 or 3 years, and she's already had 3 scandals (Vanity Fair, Boyfriend, and Lesbian Sleepover.) Personally, I HATE Miley Cyrus, and I hate how people always stick up for her. I mean I watch American Idol and America's Next Top Model, and when my favorite person screws up; I don't pretend that they didn't. If she doesn't start taking responsibility for her actions or learning from them, then she's going to end up with a porn tape. That girl needs to talk to someone without a biased opinion; I'd have a lot to say. She needs to know that when she screws up, people will lose respect for her, and that if she stops, then people will forget about it, and gain that respect back. The main reason I hate her is because she has too many people standing up for her, and they make up excuses for her. I want to hear Miley tell us about it, not hear quotes on E!News that she said. I would have a lot more respect for her if she did.

And I'm not going to go into the other reasons right now, because' then I'd have to go off, and I'm trying to stay calm (I'm angry with the whole The Office no JAM proposal thing.)

What do you think?

Best Answer

i like miley cyrus

but after reading your point of view,

i think i change my opinion about her

thanks for sharing! :]

teehee

&& OMGGGGGGGG

I AM TICKED ABOUT THE OFFICE EPISODE WHERE HE DIDNT PROPOSE TOOOO!!!!!

omg! this is so funny!

i was screaming at the tv

"propose! propose!"

but that freak kid messed it up!

i was sooo mad!!!

hahaha

pretty fabulous.

I don't like her, and i don't pay attention to her "scandals". I saw the vanity fair picture and i don't understand what the big deal was I thought it was a beautiful picture. Her pictures with her boyfriend?? I saw a few and from what I saw whats so wrong with kissing your boyfriend? 15 or not kids her age do a lot worse than that. And no, don't say I'm sticking up for her i don't care if shes famous or not, i don't think shes talented whatsoever and i'm no 13 year old girl who's a fanatic. I roll my eyes when i see her picture in stores. Its ridiculous how many people like her, and yes its her fans that make her unlike-able. I think she is however a decent role model for younger girls who like her stuff/watch her show/listen to her music.

more or less i'm pretty indifferent when it comes to miley cyrus.

I think that this hate being launched at her is nonsense. We stick up for Miley because we support her and we don't want another Britney!!! We believe that she can turn the Hollywood Wheel around. We believe that she is a good girl. We believe that she can make the right choices. So why don't the haters believe? Because they lack faith. Faith is the most powerful thing on this planet. Chuck Norris can't even beat faith. Faith makes us strong every day. Keep the faith and support Miley.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU!

That's exactly what i was thinking the other day,watching her silly song and comercial.That ***** is sure as hell gonna end up in a sex tape,and I won't be surprised if it is with the her dad or something.God,her mom is her dad's cousin!

I used to like her,back then when she was not such a whore,but well i was but a silly 11 year old girl.

She wouldnt even have that much sense to not shoot such racy pics when she is at the peak of her career?Oh wait,I see the reason.She wanted to cash in on her fame,right? HELL YEAH!!

MILEY CYRUS SHOULD DIE!!!!!

i hate her. i don't know why. it's like hating britney spears for no reason. i think that little kids need to get a new hero. i really don't like miley cyrus because: 1. she sucks at acting 2. she sucks at singing 3. she's not even pretty and she's famous 4. the only reason she's famous is because of her family

• WTP

She's 15! She's just finding herself!

Well, in that case, she just found out (as well as the whole world) that she's a slut!

She's going through a lot of crap! Give her credit!

If it's about the scandals, the easy way out is to just stop making skanky moves. She's done it three times...

Miley Cyrus is completely insane

Miley Cyrus has done good in the world?

Wow, thats the stupidest thing I've heard all year

Those so called "scandals" arent really scandals. IT is the media looking for something to pick on her for b/c they dont have anything. They also critized her for watching the clean version of Sex in the city! Please, they are just looking for anything to talk about b.c they cant find anything, leave weel enough alone or one day the poor girl will end up like Britney!

i like miley. She didnt have a lesbian sleep over she was hanging with her friends fooling around GIVE HER A BREAK