What are the odds of this happening in the Detroit/Dallas series tomorrow?

What are the odds of tomorrow's game 5 exceeding the allotted 3 hour time slot and being preempted for the Preakness Stakes? That should take less than a single overtime period. Sorry to bring up bad memories from last season. I was just reminded that the race was this weekend and that was the first thing... show more What are the odds of tomorrow's game 5 exceeding the allotted 3 hour time slot and being preempted for the Preakness Stakes? That should take less than a single overtime period.

Sorry to bring up bad memories from last season. I was just reminded that the race was this weekend and that was the first thing that popped into my head.
Update: Wow, I am surprised at the short memory of some of the people here. It has been stated already but last season on Saturday May 19th, 2007 NBC dropped their coverage of the Senator/Sabres game in order to show the Preakness Stakes in it's entirety. Those of you who do not remember may ask yourselves what... show more Wow, I am surprised at the short memory of some of the people here. It has been stated already but last season on Saturday May 19th, 2007 NBC dropped their coverage of the Senator/Sabres game in order to show the Preakness Stakes in it's entirety.

Those of you who do not remember may ask yourselves what that means. That means over an hour of a woman interviewing horses, horse trainers and horse owners. In addition, they did a special presentation on Barbaro, who is literally a dead horse. (Sorry, I had to mix that in!)
Update 2: If the game goes into OT tomorrow at all, the remainder of the game will be broadcast on Versus if you live outside of Dallas and Detroit. If this were one of the two League Championship Series in baseball, a Conference Championship game in football or a Conference Final is basketball would there be any discussion... show more If the game goes into OT tomorrow at all, the remainder of the game will be broadcast on Versus if you live outside of Dallas and Detroit. If this were one of the two League Championship Series in baseball, a Conference Championship game in football or a Conference Final is basketball would there be any discussion about moving the game to another network? Given the fact that it happened last season and WILL happen on Saturday if the situation presents itself, is there anyone out there who feels good about the NHL's television contract?
Update 3: Please allow me to say this again. In the event of overtime during Saturday's NHL Conference Championship game , the broadcast will be moved to Versus so that NBC can televise interviews with horses.