Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Whats the sweetest thing anyones ever said to you?

or recently lol for me.. A guy just recently told me that he'd like to have a wife like me someday (: *blush* hehe that made my day for the next couple days lol that was the sweetest thing said to me (:

how about you?

Yanine, it wasnt in an answer lol

Best Answer

That i was really nice

SteveC

One time my mom gave me the nicest card I've ever gotten in my whole life. My sister got a card too but her's wasn't as nice. Me being me I made a big deal of it and we both passed our cards around the dinner table and everyone joked about how I must have been the favorite and maybe my sister wasn't even wanted! My mom got pretty mad and I haven't got a card since.

I think it was an Easter card and it was at Easter dinner. My card said something like no one could ask for a greater daughter and your a blessing, and just a really nice long message about how great I was. And my sisters said something like Happy Easter Daughter. LOL I don't think it was intentional but it was funny!

Hmm ... I don't know about the sweetest thing ever, but today this guy who I'm ... not really decided whether I like or not told me something sweet.

Well, let me explain the situation first.This morning I woke up really late. I had five minutes to get to school before I was late. I had to throw on clothes real quick and do my makeup in the car. I usually straighten my hair, but I didn't have time, so it was really curly. I know that it sounds like I'm really self-centered, and care about apearence, but I don't. I'm just really self-concious. Just to clear that up. Haha [: But ... I didn't look too awesome today. That's what I'm trying to say.

Well, anyways, in my one class, my friend asked me what happened, and I got really down about myself, because I'm not a confident person. And this guy, my friend [ Well call him L] came over and sat with us. Me and my other friend were still talking, and I think I said something like "does it really look that bad?" And he put his hand on my cheek, and made look at him, and said "Leash, to tell you the truth, I love all your little imperfections. And no matter how much you think you're flawed, you aren't. You're beautiful." And then I was in awe. And he smiled, and walked away.

I don't know .. Maybe it's just me, but I just thought that was sweet of him. It made me happy.

Hey wasnt it that braziliant guy who said that to you?? I think I read one of your question in which he said that cant really remember lol looks like theres love in the air!!!!! whoooot!!!

The sweetest thing someone has ever said to me was when my boyfriend wrote me a poem on why he's so happy to have me in his life..I almost cried!!

well yesterday someone told me that im funny..normally not a big deal but coming from this person, it meant something cause i feel the same about them and depend on it daily to help me through the day.

This guy friend at my school told me I dress nice..... One of my used-to-be good friends once told me that I was the nicest. One of my awesomely awesome friends told me that I was the funniest person she knows ;) Those were some dangg nice compliments =)

a girl told me, that i was an amazing guy and any girl would be lucky to have you, if they just can see what qualities you have. you will make some girl really happy. i thought, that was really sweet

someone told me that i was beautiful and that if they could have me as a girlfriend or wife they would be in heaven...

also, when someone told me i would make a wonderful mother one day.

some girl said i was built like a red wood.

the first time my little boy said muma , was the sweetest thing ever, i could have cried :)

well a boy in my class he said i am really smart he said it to these quit girls Nicole and Mary Helen