Does Barack Obama hate Israel?

Can someone explain to me his hatred of Israel

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes he does. Otherwise Hamas would not have endorsed him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama doesn't like Israel or jews. He's a muslim-sympathizer so that should tell you about Obama's feelings towards jews. If he gets the presidency he will put Israel under a lot of pressure to make consessions to the arab/muslim countries in the middle east. An Obama presidency would be almost as bad for jews/Israel as a Hitler presidency would be.

Any jewish person or Israeli person who supports Obama is a nutcase fool. Israelis and Jewish people should be working hard to help Obama's opposition candidates.

• Deb M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It is all about the money and who helped Obama with his bid for public office!

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/04/obama-fu...

• 1 decade ago

He has not directly indicated that he hates Israel. It is his associations with anti-semites such as Wright, Farakhan and Carter that indicate his feelings. Those guys hate Israel. He is probably neutral on Israel, at least for political purposes, but I for one do not want to elect him to find out what his true beliefs are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't think he hates Israel. But there is no doubt his policies would be more accommodating to Israel's sworn enemies than any of his political rivals, including Hillary. I do not believe he fully appreciates the strategic importance of Israel as an ally and its importance in the region.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's willing to throw them over the side, and amazingly a lot of jews will still vote for him because they're libs and giddy about the idea of a black president. That's the whole thing about Obama and libs - make one "change" in him, turn him white, and nobody outside of Chicago would ever have heard of him.

• 1 decade ago

You mean Barrack Hussein Obama? The little boy from the Madrasa school? Also a 20 year member of a church whose pastor cozies up to Louis Farrakhan? now now why on earth would you think that?

• 1 decade ago

Obviously you didn't hear his speech today in S. Dakota and his response to the Bush attack. By being in Iraq we have stirred up more trouble for Israel. Thanks George! No need to explain something that isn't true and your inference is ludicrous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sooner or later ,he'd throw them under the bus too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't all Muslims?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.