So our we 'bad parents'.....?

So wiXet's question has really got me thinking....I'm a 24 yr. old mother of a 4 month old lil boy. I do not believe in co sleeping, I have formula fed since day 1 b/c I am not comfortable bf'ing, my son can't stand baby wearing nor do I hold him all the time, my mom keeps him alot of weekends for... show more So wiXet's question has really got me thinking....I'm a 24 yr. old mother of a 4 month old lil boy. I do not believe in co sleeping, I have formula fed since day 1 b/c I am not comfortable bf'ing, my son can't stand baby wearing nor do I hold him all the time, my mom keeps him alot of weekends for my husband and I so we can enjoy some 'adult time', i'm totally for vaccinations and circumsion....And it's beginning to look like since i'm this way with my child that i'm a bad mother! Or what some would call a 'detached parent'! And that just really saddens me b/c around here thats how we all were raised! Noone hardly breastfeeds or cosleeps! We were tucked in early on weekends so mommy and daddy could go to the cocktail parties! I never saw a problem w/ it and still do not but it seems like alot of you do! So my question is....are we bad parents? Detached parents? Lazy parents?

You decide....
Update: Thank you for pointing out that grammatical error in the middle of your insult, McMom...man your good.
Update 2: Thats what i'm trying to get at here ppl! We are all different and thus we all raise our children differently! To be completely honest w/ you, I couldn't stand being around parents like some of you but hey, thats just my opinion! I'm just getting sick of being bullied into the corner b/c were not all... show more Thats what i'm trying to get at here ppl! We are all different and thus we all raise our children differently! To be completely honest w/ you, I couldn't stand being around parents like some of you but hey, thats just my opinion! I'm just getting sick of being bullied into the corner b/c were not all the same! Get over yourselves ppl and just be the best parents you can be!
Update 3: Why can't the rest of you 'attached parents' be more like CrunchyMama! Yeah,we share much different parenting techniques but she never puts anyone down or acts superior to anyone else!
Kudos CrunchyMama!