honeybear asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 decade ago

Besides slot machines what is another easy game to play when gambling?

I don't really know much about poker or texas hold'em. Or any other game that involves cards for that matter. Is there anything else I could play besides slot machines?

• Niki S
    Favorite Answer

At BF ( review at http://bettingwise.hit.bg/Betfaircasino.html )

you can play many simple games that doesnt require a lot of knowledge. Like casino war. Its a game where just the highest card wins...

Pai Gow Poker is an easy game to learn and one that you can play for a long time providing you keep your bets small. Basically you play against the dealer, you get 7 cards and separate your hand into a 2 card low hand and a 5 card high. You want the 2 card hand to be good, but your 5 card hand must be better according to the rules. If you beat the dealer on both hands, you win. If you win one and the dealer wins the other it's a push. Try playing it for free on Bodog...most brick & mortar casino's offer this game.

Roulette is probably the easist game that doens't involve any thinking. Its pretty simple, pick the number or color or group of numbers to make money. By watching a few bets you can catch on really quick. Another simple game is Keno, wich is just like the lottery, but takes forever for the drawings to come up and tends to be a slow betting game.

Craps. Period. It may look complicated or expensive. It's not. It's fun; it's social; it's exhilarating. The crap table is the ONLY game in the casino with a true 50/50 odds proposition. If you learn the basics (they're not that hard), you can play for hours on very little, impress your friends, and enjoy a lot of free cocktails.

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=100354 its great , fun and free!!!! Its a gambling site where sponsors pay YOU for gambling while watching there logos. You'll gamble with free play money and can cash out for real money! And the best part of it is that you'll never have to spend a dime, and every time you run out of gambling money, they will donate money in your account free, you don't have to do anything, its automatic! My hubby showed me it and now I'm hooked! Give it a try, I'm sure you'll luv it.

Hold 'e, is pretty easy, you just need to learn to combos of the cards and stuff.... But you could play roulette, keyno, or bingo. Bingo is always a good time. lol

• Eve

I do not how what the name of the games is.....however

you bet on black or red squares. The spin the wheel and

if black comes up you win, depending on how much money

you put on it. Roulette

3 card poker.... just sit there and the dealer will tell you if you win or not

roulette and video poker put video poker payout stink

There's keno, which is much like a lottery.

Roulette is also fairly simple.