"Spiritually speaking," what the hell is wrong with these gay marriage "opponents"?
Even with everything else that's going on in the world, REAL problems that actually DO affect everybody, these scumbags (and I only use that word because that's what they are) feel that their time is better spent setting the clock back on civil rights in America.
What is wrong with these people? How is it that their priorities got SO screwed up? Is there any hope for this country if ignorant hayseeds are STILL going to allow non-issues like this to trump everything else?
Sorry, but it really IS time to wake up and smell the coffee. I know you cherish your irrational hatred, but that's a luxury we really can't afford right now.
1. "Moral relativism." 150 years ago, the Bible was used to justify slavery. I suppose it was just a "relativistic whim" that caused people to do an about-face on that position.
2. The Bible. According to the same chapter in Leviticus that condemns homosexuality, parents are to kill their disobedient children. Elsewhere the rules for selling one's daughter into sex slavery are laid out. If you truly believe the Bible is a moral arbiter, I pity you AND your kids.
3. "Homosexuality is not natural." Nature begs to differ.
4. Comparison of homosexuality to bestiality, etc etc - so I guess what you're saying is that you can't think of any RATIONAL reason why homosexuality is "bad," so you have to compare it to all sorts of other deleterious behaviors to which it is totally unrelated.
5. Gay marriage destroys the family - just plain crazy, insane, ludicrous, alarmist BS.