Nikon D80, Olympus E510 or Canon 450D?

I have been doing photography for 8 years now, albeit in a sporadic way. I am considered to have promise and be a good photographer by those who have seen my work. I would like, in time, to make money from this. I had a Nikon D200 before, but sold it off with the lenses, as it was too heavy for me to carry... show more I have been doing photography for 8 years now, albeit in a sporadic way. I am considered to have promise and be a good photographer by those who have seen my work. I would like, in time, to make money from this.

I had a Nikon D200 before, but sold it off with the lenses, as it was too heavy for me to carry around daily.

I like the Olympus, but have heard it has an inferior chip, plus it is an entry level dslr which kind of puts me off.

I love Nikon's build quality, but the D80 is still a fairly heavy camera.

The Canon felt good in my hands, the same as the Olympus, but I hate the plasticky feel of it.

Any recommendations?
I do a lot of portrait and nature photography.