Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

BY asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙解答英文考卷問題(二)

10. The new search engine gives us quick _____ to the information we need.

(A) icon (B) outlet (C) stroke (D) access

Part II. Grammar: choose the best answer to complete each sentence.

11. Not only the referees but also all league officials _____ voted to go on strike.

(A) have (B) has (C) is (D) are

12. I heard the news that I got promoted to the managerial position, but I couldn’t believe that _____ was true.

(A) they (B) which (C) it (D) them

13. Mr. Rodeo has _____ been working in the same office building on 8th Avenue for more than 10 years.

(A) yet (B) ever (C) still (D) already

14. This job requires some _____ teachers who have taught more than three years at college.

(A) experience (B) experiencing (C) experienced (D) experimental

15. _____ he was a spy for the government, people grabbed Renoir, planning to throw him into the

River.

(A) Believing (B) Being believed (C) Being believing (D) Believed

16. If you don’t know the telephone number of the restaurant, you can always refer _____ the telephone directory.

(A) with (B) for (C) in (D) to

17. Non-native English speakers sometimes can’t make their English _____ because of their poor choices of words or broken pronunciation.

(A) understand (B) understood (C) to understand (D) understanding

18. Although the factory doesn’t provide day care service for the employees, a new day care center _____ nearby.

(A) is built (B) is being built (C) has built (D) had been built

19. All the copyrighted works cannot ____ without the written permission of the copyright holders.

(A) reproduce (B) be reproducing (C) be reproduced (D) been reproduced

20. If it _____ not for the invention of e-mail, modern communication among people would not be improved so rapidly.

(A) was (B) were (C) is (D) does

Update:

順便翻譯一下謝囉^^記得給正確答案喔^^

2 Answers

Rating
  • T C H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

10. The new search engine gives us quick _____ to the information we need. (A) icon (B) outlet (C) stroke (D) access 新的搜尋引擎,讓我們很快的取得我們需要的訊息。 (直接查字典就可以知道,D最好)

Part II. Grammar: choose the best answer to complete each sentence.

11. Not only the referees but also all league officials _____ voted to go on strike. (A) have (B) has (C) is (D) are 這題很簡單不管not only the referees but also all league officials 都是複數,所以只有A或D,但是投票罷工是主動,所以是A。不只是裁判,還有所有聯盟員工,都投票贊成罷工。文法上,動詞要以but also的主詞為準,你可以背以下的句子,以後就不會搞錯了。Not only you but also I am wrong.

12. I heard the news that I got promoted to the managerial position, but I couldn’t believe that _____ was true. (A) they (B) which (C) it (D) them the news 新聞是單數,所以是C。我聽到我被昇職為經裡的消息,但是我不敢相信那是真的。

13. Mr. Rodeo has _____ been working in the same office building on 8th Avenue for more than 10 years. (A) yet (B) ever (C) still (D) already 這句本身已經是個完整句子,這個答案只是要強調,已經,直接查字典,就可以知道D最好。

14. This job requires some _____ teachers who have taught more than three years at college. (A) experience (B) experiencing (C) experienced (D) experimental 有經驗的老師所以是C 這個工作,需要一些有經驗的,在大專最少教過三年的,老師。 

15. _____ he was a spy for the government, people grabbed Renoir, planning to throw him into the River. (A) Believing (B) Being believed (C) Being believing (D) Believed 分詞構句,你可以到我的部落格裡,參考看看。相信他是政府的間諜,人們抓住Renoir,準備把他丟到河裡。

16. If you don’t know the telephone number of the restaurant, you can always refer _____ the telephone directory. (A) with (B) for (C) in (D) to refer to多念幾次,就可以了。如果你不知道餐廳的電話號碼,你永遠可以找電話簿。

2008-05-21 23:28:22 補充:

17. Non-native English speakers sometimes can’t make their English _____ because of their poor choices of words or broken pronunciation. (A) understand (B) understood (C) to understand (D) understanding 沒法讓他們的英文被了解,被動B。 非本土英文的演講者,有時因為文字選的不好,或發音很爛,而沒法讓聽眾了解,他們的英文。

2008-05-21 23:28:41 補充:

18. Although the factory doesn’t provide day care service for the employees, a new day care center _____ nearby. (A) is built (B) is being built (C) has built (D) had been built 雖然工廠沒有提供員工,育嬰,幼教服務,一個新的幼教中心,正在搭建中。 沒有服務,隱涵還沒蓋好,所以B。

2008-05-21 23:29:03 補充:

19. All the copyrighted works cannot ____ without the written permission of the copyright holders. (A) reproduce (B) be reproducing (C) be reproduced (D) been reproduced 被動,所以C。 所有的版權資料,在沒有版權擁有者的允許前,都不能(被)拷貝。

2008-05-21 23:29:16 補充:

20. If it _____ not for the invention of e-mail, modern communication among people would not be improved so rapidly. (A) was (B) were (C) is (D) does 標準的假設語氣,所以是B。 如果不是e-mail的發明,現代人們的通訊,不會進步的這麼快。

Source(s): myself, google, and 奇摩字典
  • 1 decade ago

10. The new search engine gives us quick _____ to the information we need.

(D) access 新的搜尋引擎使我們很快就能找到所需要的資料

11. Not only the referees but also all league officials _____ voted to go on strike.

(A) have 裁判跟聯盟人員都同意罷工

12. I heard the news that I got promoted to the managerial position, but I couldn’t believe that _____ was true.

(C) it 聽說我升到管理職位,我可不相信那是真的。

13. Mr. Rodeo has _____ been working in the same office building on 8th Avenue for more than 10 years.

(B) ever Rodeo先生住在第八街同棟辦公大樓已經超過十年了。

14. This job requires some _____ teachers who have taught more than three years at college.

(C) experienced 這份工作需要有經驗、且在大學任教超過三年的老師。

15. _____ he was a spy for the government, people grabbed Renoir, planning to throw him into the

River.

(A) Believing 人們把Renoir抓起來,想把他丟到河裡去,因為他們信相Renoir是政府派來的間諜。

16. If you don’t know the telephone number of the restaurant, you can always refer _____ the telephone directory.

(D) to 如果你不知道餐廰電話,可以去查電話簿。

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.