Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What are the previews before the Prince Caspian movie? 10 points.?

Not the previews of this movie itself, but of the previews of other movies they advertise before the feature presentation. Can someone please please please tell me? I get very nervous in movie theaters mostly because of the previews. I don't know what it is, but I'm scared to watch any previews (even for a PG movie thought I am 14.)

Favorite Answer

The Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Don't Mess With the Zohan, Wall-e, this 3D movie, and some other. From what I remember, there were no trailers for scary movies.

Hey there, it's just for advertisement. Why do you get scared? There is nothing to get scared of.

Don't worry. It's a PG rated movie so they won't advertise any movie which has any vulgarity or violence. Don't worry. Just go for it.

I am sure you'll love it.

The best thing you can do is wait outside the movie hall before Prince Caspian starts.

Enjoy the movie!!

Advertisements Trailers