Choclate and Butter Toffee candy bars?

I LOVE both Heath and Skor candy bars. Milk chocolate and Butter Toffee...mmmm....totally my favorite candy. However, is there any dark chocolate and butter toffee candy bars?

Any reccomendations other than Heath and Skor...because those are the only ones I know about...are welcomed too!?!?!

I want to find more of these types of candy bars...know any?

Favorite Answer

Hey there BIG Guy!

I'm not sure if you cook, but if you do, here is a link for a great recipe for you! It's very easy and you can melt dark chocolate on the top in place of the other chocolate listed. These taste just like Toffee bars. Your gonna love them. Just a warning: These are addictive!

Good Luck!

Genesee

I don't know, but I think you'd love Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch ice cream by Ben & Jerry ober delilcious

you may dip spoons in chocolate. you may sprinkle overwhelmed nuts, sprinkles, overwhelmed candy canes, coconut, chocolate chips or drizzle white chocolate, butterscotch or caramel on them. then placed them on wax paper. then you definately stick them in the refrigerator, until they're stiff. then you definately could additionally make warm cocoa and use the spoons to stir them for an further flavor.