I caught my 7 year old boy on youtube looking at....?

My 7 year old son was acting suspicious while on the computer. Every time I would come near, he would ask me when I was going back upstairs. So I knew something was up so I sneeked up on him and he was on youtube and had typed "Girl kissing girl" in the search field. I asked him why he was looking at it... show more My 7 year old son was acting suspicious while on the computer. Every time I would come near, he would ask me when I was going back upstairs. So I knew something was up so I sneeked up on him and he was on youtube and had typed "Girl kissing girl" in the search field. I asked him why he was looking at it and why he was interested in it, and he was too embarrassed and too scared to give me a straight answer. His answer was "i don't know". I asked him if this was the talk amongst his buddies and he said no. Usually he would say it is if it was something that one of his friends had influenced him on. But surprisingly, he said no. I'm sure he is just curious. But I checked the youtube history, and it is field with lesbian kissing. I am really confused on what I should do. I tried to think back when I was 7 but that was a different time. We didn't have Youtube. I understand that a time like this would come. But at 7 years old??? As a matter of fact, he just turned 7. He is my oldest.
Update: Has anybody experienced anything like this?? How should this be handled??