schools for my major?

well i just asked the name of my major a few minutes ago and its called a Pharm D. major and its a six year course, the person who answered my question also mentioned that its only at selective colleges. what colleges offer that? any in southern california??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

6 year pharmacy schools are generally selective themselves. Here's a list, Albany College of Pharmacy www.acp.edu

Duquesne University www.pharmacy.duq.edu

Massachusetts - Boston www.mcphs.edu

Northeastern University www.bouve.neu.edu/pharmacy

Ohio Northern University www.onu.edu/pharmacy

Philadelphia www.usip.edu/academics/pharmacy.html

St. John's University www.stjohns.edu

St. Louis College of Pharmacy www.stlcop.edu

University of Pacific and USC also offer 6yr pharmD programs near your area. I also know USC offers a joint PharmD/MBA program as well

• unrau
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i grew to grow to be into fascinated in doing Occupational clinical care and the tutorial is very comparable. Take as a lot math and technologies as attainable in severe college. come across a college that has a Pre-certainly clinical care or yet yet another equivelant application that includes a ton of chemistry, physics, biology and anatomy. Be arranged: you have got diverse dissecting to do, in all probability even a cadaver (a ineffective human physique)!Then i've got have been given self perception you will be able to flow to Graduate college upon getting your bachelors, and get a draw close's in certainly clinical care. you will be able to attempt contacting a certainly therapist at your community wellbeing midsection, rehababilition midsection, etc. and asking in case you may shadow a certainly therapist for an afternoon just to offer you an thought of what its like and be waiting to ask the guy you shadow how they have been given there and what steps they took. want that helps and stable fulfillment!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.