MEN: Have you realized this? (AND LADIES, do you agree?)?

If you were nice, went to the gym (just to stay in shape, not be all ripped), and showed you weren't a waste of space (by going to college, having a job, or just doing things that weren't strictly hang out and drink) that just about any available woman would go on a date with you. I'm not saying it... show more If you were nice, went to the gym (just to stay in shape, not be all ripped), and showed you weren't a waste of space (by going to college, having a job, or just doing things that weren't strictly hang out and drink) that just about any available woman would go on a date with you. I'm not saying it would work out, and you'd get laid and all, but you could get a date pretty easily. Just an innocent, nice, possibly fun date.

Do you know that? Do you women agree with what I said, and why don't men ever try that?
Update: Why are some of the men getting so angry? I date all the time, many times I never go on a second date but why not meet people and find out if you like them. Calm down men, maybe you aren't what you think you are.
Update 2: And why don't some of the guys understand: Nice+Not Obese+Not A Lazy Loser= A GIRL WILL DATE YOU!!! So... stop complaining and get a clue.

*That's what I'm trying to say.