how to make homemade pet friendly termite killer?

or just pet friendly termite killer (cheap)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

beneficial nematodes are non-toxic and safe for pets and humans. http://www.buglogical.com has the best prices i have found and excellent service.

For nematodes to work it has to be wet weather and you have to locate the nest in the soil where the queen is located. Spraying for termites in a structure will only kill off workers/scouts but not the queen. As long as the queen is alive so is the colony. Once the queen is killed the colony will also die.

I used nematodes 1.5 years ago to kill termites eating my barn. Since I applied the nematodes I have not seen any termite activity. The nematodes also will control Japanese beetles and fleas.

• 3 years ago

Homemade Termite Killer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is absolutely no home remedy for effective termite control. However Termidor is the safest product on the market today.

The best way to get rid of termites and protect your pet is to have a professional treat your home with Termidor

Termidor utilizes a unique action known as the "Transfer Effect™" to effectively control termite colonies up to six times faster than bait/monitoring systems. Termidor does not repel termites - termites can't smell, see or feel the insecticide, so they crawl freely through treated areas. When a termite eats or even comes in contact with the insecticide, it unknowingly transfers Termidor back to the colony on its body. Every termite it contacts will transfer Termidor's active ingredient, fipronil, to other termites. Termidor is the only product that will consistently control 100% of termites (including all reproductives) within three months or less.

A professional will apply the termiticide around your home by injecting it directly into the soil and under slabs, with little to no surface exposure.

During this process, everyone including your pets should be kept indoors or away from the home, but can safely return outside once the professional has completed the job.

Termidor bonds to the soil in which it is applied, so homeowners need not worry about soil movement. In addition, fipronil has been used extensively on food crops around the world and as the leading product for flea and tick control on dogs and cats for since 1993.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how to make homemade pet friendly termite killer?

or just pet friendly termite killer (cheap)

Source(s): homemade pet friendly termite killer: https://biturl.im/vn4fE
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the ant bear! eats termites hahahah but is kinda big like a dog

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.