achs in my legs at 34 weeks with lot of pressure ?

My doc said my baby is head down, but i have noticed the past week my legs have ached. When I stand I feel alot of pressure. I am 34 weeks today and was wondering if this is just a normal part of pregnancy or if this could mean she is coming early... women who have been pregnant before know how eager one is to get this thing out of them at the end of pregnancy lol

Favorite Answer

oh man, i SO do not miss those days! I had aches and pains in my legs the last trimester. The increasing weight and water retention put so much strain on my legs that they were always hurting! I don't think it really has anything to do with when the baby comes. My son was 3 days late.

Source(s): personal experience
  • momof3

It sounds normal. Does it sometimes feel as if though the baby were just going to fall out?, lol. Yeah I have been there. If you get leg cramps eat bananas and drink milk before bed time and when you stretch your legs point your foot towards your body (pointing it out can cause leg pain during pregnancy). Hang in there hun you are almost there!

i am also 34 weeks (with my second) and i have been experiencing the same things. I wake up in the middle of the night with leg cramps so bad it brings tears to my eyes! But, it's just part of pregnancy. I had this with my first too and he DID NOT come early; in fact, i had to be induced. Good Luck to you though. I know how miserable you are. =)

Source(s): Mason's mommy with Evan on the way!

It is flawlessly average I simply had my son he's three weeks ancient. And a 34 weeks I would no longer sleep, I slightly would stroll and used to be in agony and a couple of days earlier than I used to be 39 weeks my DR. took mercy on me and admitted me and gave me IV treatment that night time so I would get a well nights sleep and prompted me the following morning. SO if you'll make it four-five extra weeks they could set off simply take it handy and take plenty of bathe and soaks within the bath and get massages it is helping. Good good fortune.

Your in the home stretch is all its normal I have three and

especially with my daughter I had that I even had this

bulging vain in the front of my leg.All the aches,pains

morning sickness we get is will worth it in the end

but hey talk to your doctor whenever your concerned.

Congratulations and a belated Happy mother to be day.

me too.its the way the baby is positioned plus the fact of the excess weight gain and water retention dosent help matters any.it is no indication she is coming early its common in pregnancy.you just notice it more now because you have had more then 1 pregnancy

Source(s): 32 weeks pregnant with #3

u can have endeama in your legs fluid see a dr. or at least call him or her an ask