David Archuleta or David Cook?

Which one is better? My beeyotch of a friend thinks David Archuleta is better! I think David Cook is better! So who do YOU think is better?

• 777
    Favorite Answer

Well, I think David Cook deserves it more. But, David A. has better vocals, seeing he has one damaged vocal cord. It's hard to say. It's almost like people are voting for David Archulete just on his looks since he is like the teenage girl fantasy. I don't really know what to think. Honestly, I have been a David A. supporter throughout, but I just don't know. He's awful young. But yet again, he's good. So is Cook though too.

David Cook is much more talented, and much cooler, too.

However, David Archuleta is very mainstream, more so than Cook.

Most importantly, David Archuleta is very young (17), which will earn him the majority of the votes since the majority of the voting population are teenage girls.

I want Cook to win, but I think Archuleta has a better chance.

David Cook

I really think david cook is better. But i really would like cook to go off and do his own thing because i feel like i would love his music better! David archuleta is a great singer who would do great under american idol.

David Archuleta. He's pretty cute. David Cook is little too weird. Sorry! That's just my opinion.

• jenn

WE ALWAYS SEE SOMEONE LIKE DAVID COOK ON THE SHOW BUT ARCHULETA IS RARE. he's like a gem, you nvr see great ppl like him. he has an amazing talent.

go david archuleta,he will WIN THE TITLE OF AMERICAN IDOL <3!

OMG OMG 22 DAYS TILL SUMMER, NOWAY!!! im soo happy. but then again, that means finals are coming and AP tests, and regents. :( lol

There is no doubt who is better! David Cook blows Archie out of the water when it comes to talent! But is American Idol truly a talent competition? That is the question. Archie is a run-of-the-mill, elevator music-singing teeny bopper. If he wins, there is no justice on A.I. And as a side note: I read the other day on Americanidol.com that their main demographic is women age 35-54, so that rules out the "Archie will win bc of the teeny bopper vote" theory. Go D.C.!!!!!!

• ?

david Archuleta is the best hes an amazing singer and he has that perke that he hot LOL

David Cook has more star qualities by far

That's a toughy but I think Archuleta. He is such a cute little kid, plus he has a great voice.