i had a periodic hypokalemic paralysis and it attacks me from time to time?what will im going to do?

• rosieC
    Favorite Answer

To relieve the leg or tetany cramps- eat bananas immediately. This works for me everytime.

Source(s): professional nurse

I actual have Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis and that i'm 29 years previous. Narcolepsy isn't innocuous and Periodic Paralysis isn't as deadly as you infer. That mentioned neither illness is relaxing to stay with. I actual have muscle weak point, sleep paralysis, comprehensive physique paralysis, shortness of breathe, techniques fog, and innovative and prescient subjects. that is a stable thought to touch the two Narcolepsy and Periodic Paralysis help communities directly to income extra touching directly to the topics from people who stay with them.

eat banana or apples they are good sources of potassium....

also don't just eat foods rich in potassium during your attacks eat it every meals..

aslo raising helps!

im a nursing student form the philippines