- SamLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Since I want to improve my teaching experience and to be a XX professional instructor after graduate.
2. Pardon me! Could you say again please?
3. Although I am still improving my English, I will keep working on it and be a good XX teacher.
4. Because calligraphy not only represents Chinese characters and graceful, but also attracts foreigners to learn Chinese culture. And I would like to spread out the Chinese culture.
Learning calligraphy can develop the patient in my mind, and it will let me feel more confident to guide foreigner students.
5. May I answer this question in Mandarin? (May I explain it in Mandarin?) I think I can express my meaning more clear in Mandarin in this question.
你的 [ 因為所以 ] 有點怪
我幫你改成了 因為能表現中國字 又很優美 所以可以吸引人來學 下一句是你想推廣中國文化 在下一句是你學習書法的經驗 所以才有自信去帶領人
祝你好運囉 :)Source(s): Myself
- 阿kenLv 41 decade ago
1. Because I want to increase my teaching experience, after graduation to become a professional XX teachers.
2. I am sorry to say it again?
3. Although my English is not very good, but I will continue to work hard and become a good teacher XX.
4. Calligraphy as we can on behalf of the Chinese language, calligraphy and the word is very beautiful and attract more foreigners to learn Chinese, so I wanted to Chinese culture to the world.
Learning calligraphy can cultivate patience, this has given me the confidence to teach foreign students.
5. I can ask the Chinese to explain (to answer)?I think the Chinese can answer more clearly the expression of what I mean.Source(s): 自己