FDR and the New Deals please help me on my homework?
1. Franklin Roosevelt promised Americans a
2. What did the Emergency Banking Relief Act do?
opened all the banks.
shut down banks until they were financially stable.
opened only the banks that people did not have money in.
shut down the banks after people withdrew all their money.
3. The Tennessee Valley Authority's goal was to
attract more industry in the Tennessee Valley.
stimulate agricultural growth in the Tennessee Valley.
close all banks in the Tennessee Valley.
open all banks in the Tennessee Valley.
4. The Social Security Act established a tax paid by workers and employers to provide a retirement payment to people 65 or older.
5. When the government spends less money than it takes in, it is referred to as deficit spending.
Can you please help me out on my homework
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. A New Deal.
2. shut down banks until they were financially stable.
3. attract more industry in the Tennessee Valley