is anyone else totally in love with richard from top chef?

'cuz I sure am. Especially his little fauxhawk! I think he's probably going to win...and he deserves it, too. He gets along well with his fellow competitors, works great as executive chef, and is really witty with his food choices. Jen WAS my favorite, but since she's gone...

Favorite Answer

Richard is so my favorite and I like Stephanie, too.

He is just smart, conceptual and 9 out of 10 times makes the best dish. He is not stuck up or full of himself like the others.

Jen let her gf's presence on the show get in her way. She was WAAAY better than Zoie.

• He seems like a nice guy. I am just pissed at the whole 'Andrew didn't follow the rules' BS that was falling out of grease-head Lisa's mouth. Is she or is she not the one who was on a team who were TOLD to use Polish Sausage? Did they? NO. She herself didn't follow the rules, and then whined about someone else. I so wish Andrew would have brought that up!

Moving on. Richard seems like an all around nice guy. He doesn't get bitchy like everyone else. And nine times out of ten, he delivers the goods. As long as Grease Head doesn't win, I will be fine.

• Lauri.

I like his hair, but he gets sorta touchy.

pfft. watch Hells Kitchen! a guy name petrozza on there is a hottie!