December 21 2012?

I would like to know what will happen on December 21 2012. I heard it's the end of the world? I also heard that it's not the end of the world but the world would change. I would like to know how it will change and will all humans die because I would like to continue living and I never heard anyone in church mention it because God created all things not the Mayans.

Favorite Answer

I assure you that the world will not end on December 21, 2012 but it will end one day. Remember that if there is a beginning, there is an end.

Nostradamus’ prediction of when the earth will end is far into the future, past about 3700. The Mayan’s Mesoamerican Long Count calendar forms the basis for a New Age belief, first forecast by Jose Arguelles, that a cataclysm will take place on or about 21 December 2012 (Wikipedia).

In the book of Revelation, it tells us about a period of a thousand years of peace. Has this occurred already since the time of Jesus? Not yet. That will still come. Those that give such predictions as 2012 and numerous times during the past are pseudo-preachers. Have they talked to God directly? If so, give proofs.

But there is something that is certain—and that is our physical death. This is what we should prepare for. It may come when least expected. We do not know the day and the hour. It will come like a thief in the night. So we just have to be prepared all the time. Search for the true God and when we find Him, follow His commandments and remain in Him until our last dying breath.

This is all that we have to do. It is faith in Him that we can take with us when we depart from this world. If we deny Him, He will deny us also before the Father in Heaven. If we know Him and love Him and followed His commandments, then He may reward us to live with Him eternally in His kingdom in Heaven. This is the survival kit that we should have.

What is also certain to happen very soon is World War III and this is a nuclear war. This war will start from the Philippines, at Spratly Islands in particular. The Holy Spirit told us that the Philippines is like the wick of a lamp. Once the wick is lit, it will be on and aglow. He said this more than a decade ago. Please read what is happening in the Philippines now. Spratly Islands which is being claimed wholly or partly by six countries including China is in the news and considered a tinderbox, a flash point.

Four independent prophecies point to this happening certainly. These are Nostradamus’ prophecies (quatrains 6:24 and 2:62) , the 56th Chinese prophecy of Tuey Bei Tu, Revelation 9:18 of the Holy Bible, and those revealed to us by the Holy Spirit. If you are interested in the details about these prophecies, please send me your request via email.

Source(s): The Holy Spirit The Holy Bible Prophecies of Nostradamus Chinese prophecy of Tuey Bei Tu

Many other prophecies agree with this time frame.According to St. Malachi(described every Pope up to the current one and the next Pope will usher in the Antichrist.Before Armagedon in the Middle East,, The Catholic Church will split and fall(schism already exists). It is interesting how similar Moab of Nostradamus is to Obama. Remember, Nostradamus spelled Hitler as Hister.The current Pope probably has 2-4 years of life left, corresponding well with The Mayan Calender and the Egytian Pyramid Calander as well as Edgar Cayce, America's sleeping prophet.Indian and Asian legends also correspond with this time frame.We have enough oil to last maybe 15 years, again an indicator. Revelations of the Bible describes the animal symbols for countries in hot conflicts right NOW although admittedly many countries share the same animal representation-Eagle-US, Lion-England, Dragon-China, Bear- Russia, and so on.Interestingly, China is the only country that can raise an army the size described in the Bible. Israel(city on the hill) will be brought to her knees for the indescretions she has taken. The temple on the Wailing Wall will be rebuilt-currently being cleared for NEW reconstruction.Mark of the Beast-for years talk of a mark on the hand,forehead, or retinal scan would be read by computer/laser and no purchases could be made without it.Truly, if there is a way to control the world, it would be through the invasive internet/computer-Big brother is truly watching-web cams, artificial ears, and voice synthesizers. The Virgin Mary apparations are becoming increasingly more apparent world wide and we are in the third and final prophecy of the Prophecies of Fatima.With limited resources and a limitless population, there is bond to be strife.Taken together, I would say the end times are upon us and whatever the ANTICHRIST(be it a being or the more vile side of human nature) is,it is here and among us NOW-open your eyes and ears.We can still make the changes, but time grows limited.Humans were given free will and this may change.

On a purely scientific side-the poles are shifting a an increasing rate(big earth changes if it flip flops), food, fuel, and other resources are running out.Even water may become a limited commodity. Pollution is rampant, trash dumps are rapidly losing space, natural disasters and diseases are on the upswing, the polar ice is melting, and many others.If it is NOT 2012, a disaster is overdue and will occur within the next 15-30 years.

The whole thing about the world ending on 12/21/2012 is a misunderstanding of how the Mayan calendar works. They believed time was circular, and when one cycle ended another began. But they very well couldn't have written out all of the calendars until eternity now could they?

The world won't end then just like it hasn't ended the 20 million other times people said it was going to.

The world will NOT end in 2012. The world will never end as it will be cleansed in a holy fire from God after the tribulation and the millenia.

Also, it is foolish ot believe the Mayans. If they were so smart they would still be around. And compare the number of prophecies they have predicted that have been fufilled to the number the Bible predicted and has been fufilled which is many.

Don't fret over 2012. Prepare for the Rapture, be ready each day. If you or any other reader has questions e-mail me at weatherbycody@yahoo.com.

God Bless.

According to the Mayans it's not the end of the world but the end of a cycle, there will be quick and drastic changes, earth changes, civilization will change, but mankind and the world will still be here,,,,according to the Mayans.

I predict that at about 6:00 PM on the 21st it will get very cold and dark,,,this will last about 9 hours,,,then the sun will come up, it will be the 22nd, and I'm going to have to drag my lazy butt to work one more day.

This is information is based off a Mayan calendar (that is the year the calendar stops). I do not know why or how the Mayans came to the conlusion that this is when the earth would end. I do not take it that seriously. Everyone thought the world would end in 2000 or when the planets last all aligned up. Fact is, there is no knowing when the earth will end. And im seeing way too many questions about this date on here.

Whered you hear that from? I dont think it will end then at least i hope not. Seems like the worlds always changing. From my days in Bible school I kinda recall hearing the end of the world will be when people last expect it.

i'm a skeptic, some say it is the beginning of the end times

some say a mass enlightenment of sorts will happen

some say the world will simply end

some say the cycle starts over (nothing really happens)

Source(s): you should listen to "Coast to coast am" every now and then they'll do a show on it.
  • You will wake up to a bunch of stuff and then fall back to sleep, after about a dozen hours.

The world's not gonna end. Relax.

Nothing will happen other than the ending of the current cycle of the Mesoamerican calender.