Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I'm 13 years old, 5 feet tall, and I weigh 130 pounds. Am I normal sized?

I'm actually pretty athletic, and I do karate twice a week (which involves a lot of cardio work and fast-paced sparring.) So is this muscle?

Favorite Answer

If you were green, you would look like Shrek..

Thats all muscle, you sound pretty good to me!!!Don't worry about this stuff, you're only 13. Ok, I'm only 14, lol, but I used to think I was fat and we were talking about fat one day and I said "I have some extra weight" and everybody's like no, you're soo skinny, and it wasn't like they were joking, they still say it I've never been called fat before. So, you see yourself bigger than what you really are.

Perfectly Normal. I was about that tall at 13 and Now Im around 5'5. So just eat your veggies and drink your milk ")

You're growing so there's no set weight. Muscle weighs more than fat so that could be it. However, if you are chunky than you might need to lose another couple pounds. Check your bmi if you're unsure.

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Its hard to tell, everyones body is different. 110 would be more accustom to your height, but muscle does weigh more than fat, so its possible that you are normal. Either way don't get dissappointed, just be happy with who you are.

you bet im 13 and 6 inches tall and weigh more than that

yeah its great -- muscle weighs more than fat, of course, and if you're athletic then thats perfectly normal.

of course i would look in the mirror ;)

Muscle weighs more then fat, and you are still growing. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you look great :)

• ?

Yes.

yes, but maybe u shohuld lose some lbs. or maybe it is muscle. cool beans!~

if you think ur normal you are normal

wait what is normal?/??? ever ask urself that?? go to a doctor and find out