Small breasts/big butt....big breasts/small butt?

I have noticed that a lot of women i see have either small boobs and a nice (fairly large) butt or big boobs and a small butt...For example, that model Gisele B....... Its very rare that i see a woman with nicely proportioned breasts/butt. I have large breasts and my butt is okay (turns heads), it needs more... show more I have noticed that a lot of women i see have either small boobs and a nice (fairly large) butt or big boobs and a small butt...For example, that model Gisele B....... Its very rare that i see a woman with nicely proportioned breasts/butt.

I have large breasts and my butt is okay (turns heads), it needs more work around thighs though....but still, not large enough to balance out breasts!!!
***Im not complaining about my body, I like it and so does my bf....thats what matters....

Is it true that if women workout a lot they get a defined butt but lose their breasts?

*I just wanted to share these observations to see what everyone else thinks. Thanks for your answers.