How do you deal with kids that are jealous?

There's a kid in my school that i dont like and he must be jealous of me cause i am really strong and he is a bit chubby. So ive tried to avoid him the last few months and its worked pretty well. But now he is on my baseball team. Should i ignore him? Or if he says something dumb to me what should i say. If he compliments me should i say thanks and ignore him. I dislike him very much. One of my friends thats on my team likes the kid so he invited him to be on my team.Im confident in myself and i wouldnt be afraid to tell the kid to shutup. How would you deal with this? His name is zack

Favorite Answer

You know, this reminds me of a talk I had with a friend of mine the other day. It is so funny because his name is Zack! He was telling me that there was this guy who is like all buff and strong who acts like he is something special. But really everyone things he's just insecure about himself. That's why he is always working out. Of course that has nothing to do with your question... Anyway, maybe you can make friends with the chubby kid by offering him some brownies or cookies. The way to a chubby guys heart is his chubby belly.