How do you get rid of head achs without meds?

In school i get A LOT of head achs and of corse i don't carry advil or anyother meds with me. If someone could tell me how to get rid of head achs without meds that would be great

Favorite Answer

cold compress, caffeine, dark chocolate... could be your vision; go see your doctor.

Put your head down in a dark room for a few minutes, that will ease tension and may make you feel better. The only other cure I know (without Tylenol or something) is to drink pickle juice, it thins your blood like a lot of OTC meds do so it does make a headache go away.... Chances are you wouldn't have pickle juice on hand if you don't have access to a headache pill but you might be able to get a hold of a pickle from the cafeteria or something....

Source(s): Just a suggestion - good luck

It depends on why you're getting them. Do you get enough water? It could be dehydration. Then, of course, the answer is easy and you can just drink water.

I've had a lot of luck with seeing a chiropractor. Whenever my neck is out of alignment, I get bad headaches/migraines. As soon as he adjusts it, I feel ten times better and the headache is gone.

It really depends on why you're getting them.