promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who would win in a 7 game series, Team 'Classic' or Team 'Old School'?

Earlier I formed a team with players of the 80's & 90's v.s. a team with the players of this era. Then some fool came up with this other team saying that it'll beat both of my teams. Well I disagree & would like to know you guys opinion about it.

Team Old School:

SG: Michael Jordan of '96'

PG: Magic Johnson of '87'

SF: Julius 'Dr. J' Erving of '81'

PF: Karl Malone of '90'

C: Hakeem Olajuwon of '94'

Reserves:

Clyde Drexler of '92', Isiah Thomas of '85', Patrick Ewing of '90', Larry Bird of '85', Charles Barkley of '93', Reggie Miller of '98', John Stockton of '90', & David Robinson of '95'

Head Coach: Pat Riley of '90'

Assistant Coach: Phil Jackson of '96

Team Classic

SG: Jerry West of '69

PG: Gail Goodrich of '71

SF: Oscar Robertson of '64

PF: Bill Russell of '65

C: Wilt Chamberlain of '62

Reserves:

Cousy, Archibald, Wilkins, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Elgin Baylor, Pete Maravich, George Gervin

Head Coach: Red Auerbach (1960's)

Assistant Coach: Red Holzman

Update:

How many games would the series go & who would be MVP of the series?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Tony E
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some fool? Ah man, at least give me credit :)

Since I came up with the team... Team Classic, 6 games. Wilt MVP.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • lopze
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i might circulate with 1991 in modern a protracted time. each and every game replace right into a nailbiter (ok, nicely, game 5 replace right into a blowout, in spite of the shown fact that that is nice to have one blowout, purely for variety). video games 3, 6, and seven went extras -- continuously good, and builds the rigidity. the two communities have been worst-to-first thoughts -- and mutually as the Twins have been to the series those days ('87), for the Braves it replace right into a outstanding turnaround, and on reflection the introductory overall performance for an staggering run of winning seasons and October appearances. p.c.. ending game 6 in rousing form, giving each and every person the honour it incredibly is a game 7. And game 7 -- oof. in case you probably did not see it or weren't yet born, i've got faith somewhat sorry for you. Scoreless going into extra innings... it purely would not get extra nervewracking than that, in spite of in case you at the instant are not quite cheering on the two group. damn shame one group had to lose. once you may say that for the period of earnest, that's the hallmark of an outstanding playoff series.

• vrzz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Team Old School wins in 6 games.

MVP honors go to none other than MJ!

(Only thing I would change about your old school team is the head coach - why not Phil Jackson, he's more 90's than Riley.

• 1 decade ago

Team Classic, you do realize that Wilt averaged 55 points a game, the season he reached 100 in a game

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Realisticly the old school team would win quite easily in my opinion. While the classic players put up amazing numbers in their time they would not compare athletically or skill wise to the old school players. The game has advanced so much and the talent is so much better I dont think it would be close.

• 1 decade ago

Old School in seven, mvp Michael Jordon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Old School would kill team classic

• 1 decade ago

Definentaly OLD SCHOOL!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

winner: old school

series: goes to six

MVP: MJ

• Shut up!

MICHAEL JORDAN SUCKS!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.