Do you feel it is time for America to truly UNITE?

This presidential election has not been taken seriously or Obama would not be ahead...We have alot at stake here, our homes, our jobs, and our economy...as a whole and who wants to work for Haliburton in Iraq after all is said and done...Things need to change and we need a professional person who is experienced enough to go after the corruption by the bank and their appraisers and citibank who is just as bad in their credit analysis....I am tired of the crap and would like to be able to live a life that doesn't belong to a financial institute. It is a dictatorship thru institutions instead of WE THE PEOPLE.....So I feel Michigan and Florida need to free themselves from false promises and Nevada needs to assist in the cause to put someone who may actually do some good Here is something for you to look at....Puerto Rico we are counting on you too http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-money24...

Favorite Answer

Yeah, it's time to unite. . . .

It's just too @#$%^& bad we don't have anybody worth UNITING BEHIND! ! ! !

Source(s): G II
  • camp

So if the white persons are incorrect for having the KKK then what do you call Jess Jasckazz, Al Shi@thead, and Louis Ferrakan? All 3 of them are purely as undesirable simply by fact the klan. they only use the media to get their hate message for the era of. the main important challenge with the white and black races are the blacks who think of the whites owe them some thing for no longer something. purely like the lazy slobs right here in New Orleans in the process typhoon Katrina, the state and native government advised each and every physique to get out, this replaced into going to be the worst typhoon the state had ever seen. however the lazy slobs stayed, then cryed that the white people left them there to drown, all the on a similar time as they have been steeling each and every little thing that replaced into no longer underwater. whilst the white people went to rescue them they have been shooting on the rescuers. They have been shooting on the millitary helicopters, on the cranes that have been attempting to resign the water. however the white people have been the reason at the back of the flood and left the damaging blacks to drown. Oh yea the typhoon basically affected the blacks in New Orleans. The media performed precise alongside with the crying too, the media infrequently even pronounced any of the 17 surrounding parishes that have been additionally affected or the persons who left their familys to return lower back and help rescue the lazy slobs. whilst the black inhabitants stops thinking that the government and white people owe them some thing, the races will discover ways to stay mutually. yet that may not take place in this life time, as long as there are people who keep coaching their young infants to hate. (the two white and black) Af some distance as Ombomba i'd desire to careless if he have been pink, i think of he's a sorry individual for a president, yet so is Hillary.

Oh my... I think the nation wants to unite.... but by nature the democrats have divided their constituency... This election has been most evident of their dividing their voters... Their constituency is made up of many self interest groups and there is no solidarity... Unforunately the same deconstructionalism and postmodernism that redefined the democratic party over thirty years ago is infiltrating the republican party who is now abandoning their conservative constituency... Looks like unless people start paying attention we will just be lulled into the way of the communist state...

Yikes...

How long will we put up with these people trying to take away our freedoms...?

I'm sorry that you are losing your home to a forclosure... But if you are... You are one of the few... That was not in the process of flipping the house (I assume). Many folks who are feeling the effects of this are those who didn't buy the home to live in, but to turn it in a short period of time... they ended up getting caught in a bad investment... Things will get better with real estate... just like the weather climate... it's climate trends in cycles... we happen to be in a down cycle compared to 5-10yrs ago... If you can rough it out you will be fine... If you can't you sell your home... cut your losses... and start over again... That's the beauty of America... as long as you are willing to work hard you can make a life for yourself...

I don't want the government flipping your bill... Nor do I want the banks to... All of these things mean higher costs for me... I currently don't even own a home right now... I rent... if the banks end up being penalized it will just be harder for me to get a mortgage... besides that the interest rates will be more insane than that teaser rate problem you see now... If the government throws money at people to keep them in their homes that just means my taxes go up... Why should I who is going to make responsible decisions in regards to purchasing a home be penalized for your bad decision...?

Big Government = Big Problems

Let each one be responsible for themselves...

Read the fine print... Don't be like Hillary when she voted to go to war in Iraq... "I never read the report" It's George Bush's fault I I voted for the war. She had the report... She just never read it... What kind of excuse is this...? It just gets old this shifting of blame...

Is it really fair to those who have been roughing it out in whatever way to give aid to those who are not taking responsibility...?

• Lives7

He is disaster for Americans.

Obama = Higher Gas Prices, Higher Taxes, Higher Deficits, Higher Causality in the war on terror.

He is this generations Jimmy Carter!

You really want to unite the country and make it a better place? Then get those god damn republiCANTS out of office!!! They love to spend money and when it comes to helping the average American they claim the money is not there.

They have proven they are failures over the last 7 years. They are only for the wealthy and big business.

You want better? Vote Democrat!

I think he's making a point to distinguish between oil companies and the people who work for them, as they aren't the same thing. That is rather questionable, but then again, so is most politics.

If you read down in the article, it adds that Clinton and McCain have taken even more money from oil-related individuals. Interesting.

Hilary clinton is the one who can unite this country. She is prepared and experienced to do just that.

Obama will just cause riots and a whole mess of destruction in our economy, that's why if hilary losses, i'll vote Mccain.

Yes, it's time to unite around the ONLY candidate that can bring about change in America!! It's time to vote for Obama!

Obama has integrity

Obama has vision

Obama has wisdom to make the right choices

Obama has his spirituality that will guide him on the right path

A vote for Obama is a vote for a bright future forAmerica

I'm voting McCain. I and other Hillary supporters will thus insure an Obama defeat. Glad to help!

All white people need to unite and say NO to Wright and his disciple.