Chuck E cheese=]?

Question:*Will they let a group of teenagers around 13-14 in Chuck E cheese?

*Will a Adult*

I think so, but my friends don't =/

Favorite Answer

yeah they will, All they're gonna do is ask are u with a birthday party, and stamp your hand!!!!

I stay in Chucke E Cheese and im almost 20 (July 13)...LOL

so go ahead and have fun!!!!!!

yeah, they let anyone in. its a public place.

what i'm wondering, is why a group of 13-14 year olds would want to go to chuck e cheese?

We do a Chuckee Cheese form of place, it somewhat is a little extra geared to older childrens, each few months or so, with regard to comparable to you. childrens are 8,9,13. they have sturdy deals, like purchase a pizza and soda (we would desire dinner besides), and get 40 earnings tokens valid for week nights. this is quite very plenty. We use it for sturdy checklist taking part in cards, so particular approximately 4 cases each year.

i think so but why would u want to go to chuck e cheese go to the pool( they open in 2 weeks) or a movie (What Happens in Vegas is in theaters), or Rollerblading, or put put golf, or the park?, any thing u choose hope u have fun!!!!

Yes!

the goal of Chuck e Cheese is to make money, they couldnt care less who you are!

Yes! Haha, im 13 and me and my friends when there a couple months ago (ive never been there b4) and even tho there was all kinds of little kids, it was fun being goofy!

• Derek

No. You have to be accompanied by an adult. It's a really dumb rule, but I guess they don't want kids going in and trashing the place.

yes. actually a few weeks ago a few of my friends and i went there to hang out just for the heck of it and they were fine with it.i am also 14 so i understand.

yes and they usually always have a police officer on duty so keep that in mind as well,

Enjoy the live band.