My husband buys $142/mon. on legos. If he keeps it up, Im afraid it will lead to a divorce. What should I do?

He is 21 and he doesn't understand that all of this money should go to toys each month. He hates how I am uptight about this becuase I grew with hardly any money.
Update: I am caught up in college and I can barely find the time to do something nice for myself. When I tell him that he's spending too much he complains about how much I spend. I may by a shirt or a ticket to the swimming pool once a month but I dont invest in all of my money for legos. I want to take his debit... show more I am caught up in college and I can barely find the time to do something nice for myself. When I tell him that he's spending too much he complains about how much I spend. I may by a shirt or a ticket to the swimming pool once a month but I dont invest in all of my money for legos.

I want to take his debit cards away but it's hard since thats the only thing you can pretty much use these days besides I cant trust him to have cash because it would just somehow fall out of his wallet.