marco666 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

which team in west & east will advance in nba finals????? 10 POINTS!!!?

i want is LAKERS VS.CAVS

but the truth is LAKERS VS BOSTON....=)

Best Answer

it's hard to predict right now but i'll go with lakers and cavs based on the all current series results. if lebron and cavs wins game 5 against the celtics, they will win the series. and without a healthy billups in the pistons' lineup, lebron and co. will win the ECF in 6 games. if the hornets advance to the WCF, lakers will emerge as the west champs. but if the spurs reaches the WCF, these lakers might be in trouble. if the celtics wins game 5, they will win the series in game 7. pistons vs celtics: i pick the pistons in 6 games.

it could be:

lakers vs cavs (kobe vs lebron)

spurs vs cavs (rematch of 2007 finals)

spurs vs pistons (rematch of 2005 finals)

lakers vs pistons (3rd meeting since 88 and 89 finals)

Source(s): gut feeling eh...

Lakers vs Pistons

The Cavs only look good because the Celtics choke.

The Pistons with a healthy Billups will win in Boston and win the series.

Probably Lakers vs. Boston but i want Jazz Vs. Cavs

Lakers v. Boston

I live in the greater Cleveland area. I have family in LA who love the Lakers. That would be the BEST series of all!!!!

Kobe vs. LeBron, Gasol vs Z....Awesome!!!

However based on what I am seeing, and you never know until the teams play..it looks like New Orleans vs Detroit...which would SUCK

I am going out on a limb with this one, but my gut tells me Pistons and New Orleans. Sort of two teams flying low under the radar right now but packing a lot of punch. There is so much hype with the "Big 3" and "King James' and "Mr. Kobe MVP" and of course the defending champions, that there is little news about the other 2 teams that are holding their own and pushing the limits.

Boston will choke tonight and their home playoff record will burn. Cav's win that series in 6. They'll be spent and the Pistons will take them out. New Orleans will emerge out of the west. Pistons win the championship.

its gonna be Cavs vs Lakers

if the Celtics choke at home tonight then it will be the Lakers vs Cav's

LA vs Detroit

My Spurs are getting out now. Lol