promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

ur favourite poet in yahoo answers?

there r many poets outta here. whos ur favrite?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Sptfyr
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know how to pick an absolute favorite and it's not that I'm trying to not hurt some feelers, but I have so many that I consider my favorites. Actually, every poet in my contacts are my favorites or they wouldn't be there. Sorry, I can't pick just one...I tried, but I can't.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jay Silver Bells is the most compelling.

The front-line posters include (Ladies first) Eva, Marg, Spt, EP, Shad, Moonie, Granny, Amy, Bayard, Sam...I will get in trouble if I miss some...Linz posts a whopper once in a while, Cinnamon, Lizzy, Joy, Liz...used to be a girl named Willow...some pleasant surprises like Reenie, Penny and Lat...

There are some poet dudes. I won't list them, just to tick them off. The top of that heap belongs to Buk. He takes steps that many others will not.

TD

• 1 decade ago

Usaforklift - he has replaced Russell G - not usurped him since Russell no longer posts on here, but Usa has gone some way to fill the gap he left.

I could list loads of poets whose work I enjoy, but I bet (me being me), with a failing memory I would be bound to leave some-one out who would be mortally wounded by my oversight.

• 1 decade ago

Evadne Terra. TD writes funny, creative poems. Jay Silver Bells writes in perfect rhyming scheme, same goes with Dondi. Robert Harrison paints amazing imagery. But Evadne's writing is closer to my soul.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My favorite poet is a poetic genius who calls himself TD. There are many other great poets on this site, but you asked for only one.

• 4 years ago

I agree about the over usage of beautiful. I understand what you are trying to do. My suggestion would be something like this: Romance in abundance Flowers that roam the Earth The sound of singing birds These things are all beautiful Something like that.

• sher
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If I had to pick ONE, I would say Eva. Hers I can relate to the most. But there are a lot on this site that come in as close seconds...

• jenny
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

This question is as difficult to choose as best answers is

some times. So no answer, but I find the choices by others

interesting.

• 1 decade ago

I am torn between 2 but if I must pick a favorite it would have to be Temari.She seems to have an enlightened mind.

• Alobar
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He's been gone for a while now--broken computer at last report--but Russell G paints pictures for me that are beyond compare.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.