what is the best perfume or cologne for you?

perfume or cologne that guys would like in a woman?

Best Answer

in summer its advisable to wear light scented perfume with citrus or fruity fragrances as its more refreshing.

In winter you want to wear heavy frangrances and only a little because the cold will make it smell more potent

normally dark in color perfumes have a heavier smell.(thats how i tell the difference but not always ) Go to your local beauty store ask them for some samples and see what tickles your fancy

• jezek

A) JaDore via Christine Dior and burberry perfumes B) I also have a great style of colgnes... CURVE, Burberry, Dolce Gabana, Ralph Lauren, Paris Hilton, candies, versace, and belive or no longer some toddler physique spray referred to as P.M.B

I switch perfumes often, but my male friend says that the original Prada perfume for women describes me the best, as it is very strong smell. He says perfumes like Hypnose or Miracle only disquise who I am.

i'm not a guy but i luv so cal from hollister!

for guys i like jake from hollister or romance from Ralph Lauren.

:)

jean paul goutier, the best and lasts all night