? asked in 娛樂及音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

幫我轉做英文呀!!thx 越簡單越好

係關於一個影評:

我和朋友看的電影是周星馳的少林足球,是動作片.這部電視非常值得去看,除了功夫之外,還有很多搞笑的劇情.因為自己都喜愛足球和星周遭的電影.故事是非常窮周星馳和他的兄弟得二一身好功夫,被人叫到參加足球比實,獎金100萬.他們的理想是羸到比賽,發揚功夫.途中發生什麼事情,他們都不放棄.最後打入決賽.

睇完這部電影之後,有2個重點要說,重點一,雖然這部電影有很多搞笑的場面,但故事入面還有浪漫的場面.重點二,他們故事中的性格除了不放棄,還努力地面對失敗的結果,這部電影雖然很值得去看,是實上少林足球都不是我杯茶,我期望係袁和平的電影(功夫).我給少林足球是4粒星.

Rating
  • kengi
    Favorite Answer

The film that friend and I saw is Zhou Xingchi's Shaolin football , and an actioner. This TV is worth watching very much, besides time, and a lot of story of making laughs. Because like the film around the football and star oneself. The story is that very poor Zhou Xingchi and his brother take two good time all over, is it participate in football than real , 1 million bonus to call. Their ideal is that Lei reach the match, develop time. Everything happens on the way, none of them gives up. Enter the final match finally. Is it after the the film , have two focal point is it say first focal point to want to look askance, though this film has many scenes of making laughs, the story has romantic scenes to enter the surface. Focal point two, the personality in their story faces the result failing hard besides not giving up , though this film is very worth watching, it is not all my cup tea to go to Shaolin footballs in fact, I expect department Yuan HePing's film (time). It is 4 stars that I give Shaolin a football .