Some More on Stupid Ques and Smart Ans...!!!?

1) Girlfriend : "...And are you sure you love me and no one else ?" Boyfriend : "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday". 2) Teacher : "Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?" Pupil : "The moon". Teacher : "Why?" Pupil : "The moon... show more 1) Girlfriend : "...And are you sure you love me and no one else ?"
Boyfriend : "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday".

2) Teacher : "Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?"
Pupil : "The moon". Teacher : "Why?" Pupil : "The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun gives us light only in the day time
when we don't need it".

3) Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?" Pupil : "A teacher".

4) Waiter : "Would you like your coffee black?" Customer : "What
other colors do you have?"

5) My father is so old that when he was in school, history was
called current affairs.

6) Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !" Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?" Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher". Teacher : "What about your
mother?" Sam : "She's a woman".

7) Tom : "How should I convey the news to my father that I've
failed?"
David: "You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year's
performance repeated".

8) Teacher : "Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and
stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?" Student : "Brotherly love".

9) Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before
eating?" Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".

10) Patient : "What are the chances of my recovering doctor?"
Doctor : "One hundred percent. Medical reco rds show that nine out of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've treated. The others all died".

11) Teacher : " Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?" One Student : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day and at the same time."

12) Teacher : " George Washington not only chopped down his
father's Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him ?" One Student: " Because George still had the axe in his hand."