i like this girl but her parents wont let her date?

i like this girl and shes really nice not a b***h or a slut but a nice hott girl . but ther is one problem her parents wont let her date till next year idk if they wuld tell her she culdnt date me cuz r moms r kinda friends and u get the point but i think her mom may hav heard me cuss and they r a reall clean family how do i get her i really want her

Best Answer

If you really like the girl and have respect for her, you have to respect her parents wishes. Plain and simple. And if let them know that you want to date her when she is allowed in a year and ask them for the day that she will be allowed so you can mark it on your calender, and you honestly wait patiently. That means dating no one else and in the meanwhile, just school, work, family, church and friends and no getting into trouble and making an honest effort to let up on the profanity, they will probably let you two go out sooner.

And as for the cussing, you are at a great age to stop that. It doesn't make you look cool and it offensive. Make a geniune effort to stop. Ask your parents to help you. The jobs that will take you places in life are not filled with people who sit around saying f this or b that or c that. They are filled with people who use their minds and speak well. They are edcuated and expressive and do not need classless words to express how they feel as they have a great command of the english language.

Good luck to you and your future date. Treat her like you would want your mom or sister or your future daughters to be treated and always behave like God is in the car with you guys. And like he is sitting next to you. That doesn't mean you two cannot have fun, it just means God sees all we do all the time and knows our thoughts too. So be good.

I know a lot of people may think this is LAME but, first of all, how old are you and how old is this young lady?

Try seeing if the two of you can go on an ESCORTED date with your mothers, if not and you really like her, respect her parents wishes and wait til next year. Believe me, if the parents feel that you are a nice young man and someone they would not mind taking their daughter out, they will let it be known.

GOOD LUCK!

Just be friends with her. That's the best way to get to know a girl. Then, when her parents start letting her date if you are still interested in dating her you can ask her out.

Ever hear of "courting" ? lol Probably not, but basically back in the day before there was dates a guy used to visit a girl and hang out with her whole family.

That way the parents wouldn't worry about anything happening.

So maybe ask her parents if you could go to dinner with them or out to a movie when they go, something like that.

I had the same exact problem with my last girlfriend well what i did was i just asked her out she said yes we went out for like 3 months before my mom found out then another 6 months before her mom found out and what i finally did was just showed her mom that i was respectable and i told her that i knew she didn't want her daughter dating yet but i really liked her and i would like to continue seeing her and she told me that i had to proove to her why i was good enough for her daughter and so i just did i one day i came over to pick her to go out and i bought her and her mom some flowers and she was in shock that i was such a gentleman you just got to be respectful take it one step at a time then when you feel its the right time to ask her out do it and then just tell her mom to give you and her daughter a chance and promise you won't hurt her daughter trust me man it will work it might take some time but it will work

Remain friends with her and get to know her more without the dating. If she is able to date in a year, it's best to wait because some parents (like my own) never allowed me to date...ever.... Keep her around. If you really like her, just be chill with her and then you will like her even more once your arm is wrapped around her and you are sharing popcorn at a movie.

Hello Sweetheart,

Seems like you really do like this girl. So don't take the time to replace her if you don't want to. Is it really her fault that she isn't allowed to date? Dont take the year as a negative thing and instead take that time and get to know her better. Good luck darling and hopefully I've helped you.

There's nothing you can do..just wait until next year so that you can date her...don't rush her or anything just have fun and hang out together. . .

try to show her parents that ur a RESPECTFUL PASSIONATE CARING SMART MATURE guy and once they see that you will get there respect and trust and most likely will let you date this girl