imputh
imputh asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is the current leader of Russia? not Putin, right?

I had this question in school, the teacher said it was Putin but I thought I had heard some news where he was vice president or something now. What is true? and can you give me an article on it?

Favorite Answer

New president but do not be deceived Putin is still the current leader of Russia and a damn evil one at that. The libs will be sucking up to him for a long time, trying to learn just how does he do it. They admire his type so.

Russia, like many international locations, has a semi-presidential gadget. government potential (directing the states affairs) is shared between the president and the top minister. commonly, the president seems after distant places affairs the place because of the fact the top minister seems after relatives. The president is able to bringing down the top minister, the place because of the fact the top minister won't be able to deliver down the president. the present presidnet of Russia is: Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Well I'm not too current with Russia but I know Putin's term expires in 2008.

• Ezz

Medvedev, but Putin somehow orchestrated it so he is the Prime Minister of Russia and Medvedev is the President. I dont know exactly but its confusing.

"chief of state: President Vladimir Vladimirovich PUTIN (acting president 31 December 1999-6 May 2000, president since 7 May 2000)

head of government: Premier Viktor Alekseyevich ZUBKOV (since 14 September 2007)"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world...

Hillary Clinton is seriously contemplating running for President of Russia, now that she has failed to win the Socialist Democratic Party's nomination here in the United States.

Medved is President, newly elected, Putin is Prime Minister, newly appointed

He just switched titles. He still has all the power. The president just became a puppet. Stalin, I mean Putin has control of things.

Source(s): THE RIGHT WINGER

There is a new guy, but nobody can pronounce his name. Putin is the brains behind the rubber ducky though.