Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Masturbating in the hospital. Please answer, nurses especially?

So I was thinking. Say a guy is bedridden for a really long time, like a couple days to a week in the hospital. (For me it would probably only take a couple hours). Finally, he has to jerk off. Does a hospital allow you to do that or is it considered a public place? Also, this question is more to nurses, have you ever encountered something like this that you had to clean up? Do you blame the guy or do you kinda just shrug it off? I love nurses i've met in clubs, they couldn't be anymore super cool dealing with everything from **** to piss to vommit, and based on my immature nature, I love hearing those stories. But I was wondering if there was a line where I nurse just throws her hands up and says ok now your really being an asshole. So Masturbating in a hospital, is it dealt with with a smile or does a line get drawn at some point? Hope this question makes sense. I tried to develop it as best I could. Let me know if it needs more info.

Best Answer

CJ, you are so funny! "a really long time, like a couple days...." LOL Remind me to give you a star for making me literally Laugh Out Loud! It's fine to masturbate in the hospital.

Just try to do it right after the nurse leaves from fixing your IV or something. Or do it when it's lights out. Try your best to clean up after yourself.

When cleaning the sheets, things a LOT worse than c** can be found! Believe me! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Source(s): Nurse.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

So I was thinking. Say a guy is bedridden for a really long time, like a couple days to a week in the hospital. (For me it would probably only take a couple hours). Finally, he has to jerk off. Does a hospital allow you to do that or is it considered a public place? Also, this question is more to...

Source(s): masturbating hospital answer nurses especially: https://biturl.im/gF4GP
  • wee

Nurse Jacks Off Patient

I'm not a nurse.

I was a patient, though.

I had septic shock when I was 13, and was in the hospital for a couple of days.

Anyway, I felt I had to... you know.

So, I shut my hospital room's door, and drew the curtains over the glass panels around the room.

Luckily, no hospital staff asked why I did that.

I thought it was so wrong at the time, but looking back?...

It's really not too appropriate...

I went in for a issue I was having and my doctor told me to drop my pants and he tugged on my penis a little and then told me to turn around grab my *** cheeks and spread them so he can check my prostate. Well doing so caused me to get a massive erection and once he was done I felt like I had to ***. So I simply just started stroking it as he took my prostate sample to get tested.. He then walked back in the room to see me finishing up and coming all over the bed. He told me that he will grab a rag and have a nurse come clean it up. So needless to say I came all over and has a female nurse come wipe me down.. She even asked if its been a while since I've had an orgasm cause there was so much *** lol. I just told her no but when he stimulated my prostate it make me need to ***.. She said it happens and went on with her day..

I dont think anyone minds as long as you try yo be a little discrete. I masturbate a few times daily and when i was in the hospital it seemed like i was constantly getting hard.. On the first night i was on the phone with my girlfriend whispering and stroking quietly i didnt notice a nurse about my moms age standing right next to my bed in the dark , i said to my gf I gotta go a nurse was there, The nurse said thats ok You Dont have to go, she was watching the monitor and watching me so i continued to lay there with the covers off stroking while she watched.. They must tell everyone cause the next night i thought i was more discrete , two young nurses were in the dark corner watching me jerk off and made themselves known walking up right as i was ****ing on my chest and handed me a towel saying i was their best patient- smiling at the shocked look on my face and walked out. Wish i knew i was being watched it would have been more erotic for me to know i was putting on a show . Hope you liked it girls LOL

• Fred5 years agoReport

This is total nonsense. Nurses don't get paid to watch you ejaculate or hang around to hand you a towel after you're done. I hope you had fun with your story because that's all it was.

Ah well to tell the truth, it probably wouldn't be advised and most likely frowned upon. In nursing homes, it is suggested to help elderly mean do it, (or offer help) if you walk in the room and they are doing it. Far as hospitials it would probably be annoying, and gett you mocked the whole rest of the time. But for that matter go ahead, just be able to clean the mess.

-_-, unless you would like to clean someone else juices, why should you make annnoy one clean yours?

Most patients try to do it in privet and clean up after themselves. I have walked in on both men and women masturbating. I generally just back out of the room and don't let them know what I saw. I have walked in on a 15 year old and a 92 year old and every thing in between. I have been a nurse a long time (32) years.

this question has come up for me because ive been hospitilized alot. My opinion :it is so not cool to do it in your room when there is a roomate in there with you. keep it private because yes hospital rooms are considered a public place. however if you can find alone time it is ok but do not ask the nurse to clean up your mess that is just rude strip your bed yourself or go in the private bathroom to do your thing

As the saying goes, if you got an itch...

So long as someone is discrete about it, it won't be a problem. Nurses deal with EVERYTHING on a daily basis, so this isn't exactly gonna shock them.

I do recall hearing of one young guy who busted BOTH arms skating, and was in hospital for two weeks, and his friends visited on and off (as did his folks). And he asked one of his close friends one day if he could help him down there. He was so embarrassed having to ask, but wasn't sleeping well at night, and felt he really had to jerk off. Once his friend got over the shock (and pleading look in the injured guy's eyes), he agreed. They closed the curtains, and went for it. The one with broken arms came in no time.

Btw, they are childhood mates and have seen one another nude lots of times.