"Mr. Ed" horse show?

I absolutely looooove Mr. Ed, but haven't been able to watch in a couple years. It used to be on TV Land in the morning, but I can't find it anymore! Does anyone know if they still play it on tv and if they do, what channel and what time?
Update: OMG, I was just looking up Mr ed, and discovered that they did NOT use peanut butter to make him talk...he was a marionette (puppet)!!
Update 2: Read this! "Careful examination of Mister Ed footage shows indisputable evidence that the "marionette theory" (i.e., Ed's handler pulled strings to make him talk) was at work at least some of the time. Excerpts exist from a few episodes where the lighting and camera angle reveal a visible... show more Read this!

"Careful examination of Mister Ed footage shows indisputable evidence that the "marionette theory" (i.e., Ed's handler pulled strings to make him talk) was at work at least some of the time. Excerpts exist from a few episodes where the lighting and camera angle reveal a visible nylon "bit" being pulled for each word Ed spoke.[citation needed] Alan Young denied this occurred in the radio interview mentioned in the above paragraph. Some may claim a nylon bit was needed in order to have Ed turn his head or perform some other movement without his trainer having to be in the camera shot, but the evidence is clear that the bit was also used when Ed was standing still and merely had to talk. Young finally admitted during his interview for the Archive of American Television that a string was pulled to make Ed talk, noting that "this is for the Archive, right?" before explaining that he'd used the peanut butter fable for years in radio interviews instead of telling the truth."
10 answers 10