Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Which Celebrity would you rather be with stuck in an elevator?

if you knew that you would get stuck in an elevator and had to stay with one of these celebs, which one would it be?

Here are your options:

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Ashley Tisdale

Raven Symone

Selena Gomez

Vanessa Hudgens

Amanda Bynes

Jamie Lyn Spears

Ashlee Simpson

The Jonas Brothers

Zac Efron

Dylan Sprouse

Cole Sprouse

Jessica Simpson

Brittney Spears

Paris Hilton

and plz include which one you would NOT choose at all

thanx

Best Answer

ASHLEY TISDALE!!!!!!! DUH I LOEV EHR MORE THEN EVER! SHE IS SO KEWL <3 AND SUCH A GREAT ROLE MODEL SHE DIDNT HAVE I I SINGLE BAD PIC OF HER SO FAR...SHE ROCKS

SHE SEEMS SO EXCITING AND FUN AND PREPPY LOL

AW WISH IT WOULD HAPPEN AND I WONT BE BORED AT ALL I WILL TELL U HEHE

I LOV YOUR QUESTION LOL BUT I SO LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE IN DIFFERENT WAYS :)

The ones i would like to be stuck in a elevator is:

Selena Gomez

Amanda Bynes

Ones i would not like to be stuck in a elevator in:

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Vanessa Hudgens

The Jonas Brothers

Not all the Jonas Brothers but just Joe. I love Nick and Kevin to but if I was stuck in an elevator it would be just Joe. I love Joe. He is awesome.

Ravon Symone. We could talk about clothes and fashion ideas.

Most person I would hate to be locked in the elevator with is probably Britney Spears (not because she has had real problems) But if we gotten into talking I wouldn''t know what to really say to her about everything that is going on in her life. I'm not good at advice giving.

Not in person anyways because the person wants the answer right away.

I think it would be fun to be stuck in an elevator with Jessica Simpson! She's so ditzy! I think I'd get a good laugh :D Jonas Bros. wouldn't be too bad either! (Preferably Joe :D)

Probably not Britney. I think that'd be too awkward with her fake british accent & all. Probably not those Sprouse guys either. They're kind of annoying.

Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails

WITH

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Ashley Tisdale

Ashlee Simpson

Jessica Simpson

Paris Hilton

Brittney Spears (I still think shes hot)

NOT

The Jonas Brothers (There some really annoying kids)

Zac Efron

Ashlee Simpson

Selena gomez i wouldnt want to be in an elevator with paris hilton eww buut i would love to be stuck ina elevator with pete wentz or ryan ross =] thats just my opinion

• Jonas Brothers (I'd love to be stuck in an elevator with them). They'd be the most fun to hang out with, given most of the other choices).

The one I would never choose, even if you offered me the world, in addition to a few hundred trillion dollars? Miley. Just hearing her talk makes me cringe. If I had to look at her, I'd probably scream my head off. But if I had to be stuck in an elevator with her, I'd scream until I'd lose my voice. And I'd still sound better than her.