What do you think of Miley Cyrus?

Do you find her a good role model for her fans?

85 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, she's awesome and like the teenage oprah.

She's all a teenage girl always wants to be and it's perfect!

Also I had a dream I once slept with her, it was hot.

• 1 decade ago

Miley Cyrus used to be a celebrity I adored and was a fan, a great role model. Now she has gone bad. Some of her dancing makes her look like a slut, all these racy pictures should not have been taken in the first place. I know she's just trying to stake a place in this world but really does she have to go to the extent of taking all these really weird photographs. Only 6-10 year olds watch her anyways. I can just see her turning into the next Britney Spears

• 1 decade ago

NO! sorry to those who may like her but i used to until i found out about the Vanity fair thing. It's such as same. I can't believe that a 15 year old girl would even be allowed to let those photos out! I really can't respect her anymore after wards.. She's not a good role model.. For example after Vanessa's pic. leakage she stated that she didn't want it to come out and that she wants her fans to learn from her mistake. At least she can have a backup and can apologize for her mistake. No offense or anything but i think that Miley is an attention hogger. Desperate for attention much?

• 1 decade ago

Miley Cyrus is a joke. She is a role model to so many kids, but she's just screwing everything up for herself, and for her career. She's so young, when she's not. No 15 year old girl should be posing with a sheet for everyone to see, that's just screwed up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

miley is awesome and she is a good role model! She may has made a wrong choice or two but you guys are making a big deal over a little thing! Give her a break at least she's not on drugs or partying every night! So just knock it off ok!

• 1 decade ago

I think she is still a good role model. For all of her pictures, she has apologized and kids should not stop looking up to her for that, because its just a lesson for miley and her fans to learn.

• 1 decade ago

hate.hate.hate.hate.hate her!!!!! ((not just her though...her voice is bad too..wayyyyy to nasel))

she's trying to act all inocent when SHE POSED FOR VANITY FAIR TOPLESS and had many other scandal pictures.. she's just a like britney. started out a good roll model and then turned into well...we all know what she turned into.

miley's ego is too big for her to handle. someone has got to give her a reality check and let her know that posing for pics like that wont make her appeal to a wider age group. i mean after all she is still stupid "hannah montana". i mean come on.

disney can do soooooo much better than her. like demi lovato who stars in the new movie "camp rock"..THERE is a girl with a heart of gold and an even better voice then miley. i think that demi will go very far.

• 1 decade ago

I think that she makes many mistakes and people interpret them the wrong and right way. Those pics of her in her bra with interpreted well because that was really not being a good rolemodel for girls, and people said mean things about it which she deserved. The Vanity Fair pics were interpreted the wrong way, ok it was just a photo shoot, she was COVERED, its not a very big deal. She makes too many mistakes and really shows that

"nobodys perfect" so i would say she is not a really good role model for her fans

• 1 decade ago

I'm not so sure about her. I think that she is highly overrated.

She hasn't done anything yet, to show that she's not a good role model. The pictures that were recently released weren't even bad, so I don't know what everybody was crying about...

She seems like she's a good person, and her father is a great role model. So maybe she'll be just like him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I suppose it's possible for Miley Cyrus to be the virgin for the baby boy in the second coming.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I do. I think she takes a look at the positive side of things and tries to make the best out of what she's got. I don't know why everyone hates her so much. And how the heck is she slutty?!?! She has a big heart, because she has a huge contribution towards The City of Hope (a cancer research center). And she is HILARIOUS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.