Who else thinks David Cook from American Idol is just a Chris Daughtry Wanna-be?

Chris Daughtry is AWESOME! The season of American Idol that he was in (I think 5?) was the ONLY season i actually watched all of becuz of Chris. I thought he was awesome! Jeez, didn't every1 get surprised about him getting eliminated that night in the bottom 2 wit Kathryn? Also...Taylor Hicks sucked! We bought... show more Chris Daughtry is AWESOME! The season of American Idol that he was in (I think 5?) was the ONLY season i actually watched all of becuz of Chris. I thought he was awesome! Jeez, didn't every1 get surprised about him getting eliminated that night in the bottom 2 wit Kathryn? Also...Taylor Hicks sucked! We bought his cd, thinking it would be good, we listened to it quickly through the songs, and then we put it away and never opened it again, it was so boring!

ANYWAYS, I really don't like David Cook this year! He's just being a stupid Chris Daughtry wanna-be, and he think he's better! I never like watching him sing, and I think that he better not win this year-_- I guess David Archuletta should win. I think David trys too hard with his punky hair, and rock clothing.

So, who else hopes David Cook loses?
Update: Yea, i agree with you a bit Kelsy M, I'm not a big fan of David Archuletta, but out of the three left, i choose Archuletta.