Who would win in a fist fight, rckets or an MCR fan?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Smiley
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd like to think that rckets would beat them into submission with a bottle of black no.1.

Hey Rckets...I've got your TC badge if you need it! It holds super powers...not that you'll require them though! LOL

• 1 decade ago

A Rckets roundhouse kick is visible from space with the naked eye!

The quickest way to an emo's heart, is Rcket's fist!

The boogey man checks his closet for Rckets!

Superman has a pair of Rckets pajamas!

Rckets sleeps with a night light because the dark is afraid of Rckets!

Rckets clogs the toilet when he pisses!

Rckets can unscramble an egg!

• 1 decade ago

LOL Scream Bloody Gore, I was going to say "Rckets doesn't do push ups, he pushes the earth down"

I guess we can replace Chuck Norris with rckets at any time and it would still work very well.

Rckets can take on ALL the MCR fans with his mere presence. But he doesn't beat up children, you kids are lucky.

• Jinx
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Rckets can kill 2 stones with one bird. (and in effect, one MCR fan)

Rckets can slam a revolving door. (on an MCR fan)

Rckets doesn't play god. Playing is for children (like MCR fans)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are You f*ckin kidding Me?

Rckets would yell boo and the average MCR Fan would run away in tears and not stop for 17.5 miles.

*Edit*

Crazy, that's nice. Tell You what. You name the place, I'll be there and You can watch Me beat any five MCR Fans You can pick into a shapless mass in a Parking Lot of Your choice..Kay?

Hell I used to be a Ranger and am trained in Combat Jiu Jitsu so make it Seven MCR Fans just to be fair

• Rckets
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's a trick question because everyone knows that by definition, emos have ZERO fight in them.

That's a lot like asking what is the better restaurant between Wendy's or Ruth's Chris Steak House.

Yeah, like Mr. Hand once said, I'd probably squeak by.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude.... MCR fans are bitches.

I had a fight with one last year (not because he listened to MCR but because he was a ******) and they were threatening to arrest me. lol. They put me under house arrest for two months.... assholes...

Most totally Rckets. When he wears a sleaveless shirt, cops tell him to "put down the guns".

• 1 decade ago

Come on dude, rckets would slaughter any MCR fan after all he is Rasputin The Mad Monk.

• 1 decade ago

I heard Rckets destroyed the periodic table of elements because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Edit: Master C, you're on to me!

• 1 decade ago

Rckets is pretty smart. A few whips of his wit would leave them walking away completely devoid of any hostility.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.