How can I encourage my girlfriend to live a healthier lifestyle without resentment?

I live a very healthy life. I go to the gym 3 or more days a week, I am careful about what I eat, and I ride my bike wherever I can to both save money on gas and get some exercise. I try to get my girlfriend in on these things that are very important to me, and I am met with resistance. I am becoming concerned,... show more I live a very healthy life. I go to the gym 3 or more days a week, I am careful about what I eat, and I ride my bike wherever I can to both save money on gas and get some exercise. I try to get my girlfriend in on these things that are very important to me, and I am met with resistance. I am becoming concerned, since she has put on 25lbs in around a year, and seems to have no interest in changing. She eats unhealthy foods, never exercises, and even attempts to keep me from exercising. It wasn't always like this. She was a cheerleader in high school, she was very concerned about what she ate, and she loved going on bike rides with me. I am wondering what changed, and if I can ever get my old girlfriend back.