Need idea to cover a closet that cant have a door.?

We have this open closet in our bathroom. It reaches from the floor to the ceiling which is 8 ft and it is about 1.5 ft wide. It wont work to put a door on it but we also don't want to leave it open because it usually looks messy. I was thinkig of just hanging a curtain or something on a rod and it would hide... show more We have this open closet in our bathroom. It reaches from the floor to the ceiling which is 8 ft and it is about 1.5 ft wide. It wont work to put a door on it but we also don't want to leave it open because it usually looks messy. I was thinkig of just hanging a curtain or something on a rod and it would hide everything plus be easy to slide. I just cant find anything long enough, like the shower curtains and wondow curtains both that I have found have only been 6.5 ft longest and that is too short. I dont want to spend a fortune. Another thing is the house is built 1917 and weare trying to keep it of that era, for example dark trims and such. Anybody have a really creative good cheap idea?
9 answers 9