Where can I purchase 16 oz. crystal clear deli containers with lids in the city of Richmond, VA?

The containers must be crystal clear, lids also, and priced within 40-50 dollars per 500. I need them as of yesterday and will be willing to pick them up in the City limits.

Favorite Answer

Hmmm, I was searching for these online for you and noticed an FDA recall that comes in that exact container.

Gold Nosh brand TU B'Shvat Fruits (a mixture of dried fruit and nuts) packed in clear, rigid plastic container w/lid, 16 oz. Barcode # 44664 00337. Recall # F-183-3.:

Of course, I am not concerned that you are trying to repackage a recalled item, since the only reason for the recall is that the product contained sulfites and was not labeled as such on the label.

* Just so you know -- I'm just joking with you.*

--While I'm pulling your leg, you might try buying up a bunch of those recalled items and dumping 'em out, then reuse the containers... who would know? <grin>

______________

On the serious side, Ruby Tuesdays uses that kind, last I knew. If you can't find any anywhere else, they may sell you some if you don't need too many to deplete their stock, until you can order some in.

Otherwise, you ought to try giving these people a call:

Sams Club -9440 W Broad St, Richmond

I haven't been in there in a while, but I'm pretty sure they had some of these in there, -but give 'em a call to be sure, before driving over there.

(804) 346-3031

Atlantis Food Service Equipment

(804) 355-9910

-1625 W Cary St, Richmond

Gusti Restaurant Equipment

(804) 355-6600

-(They have dinnerware, etc. Don't know if they have deli containers or not)

-2923 W Broad St, Richmond

Chemtech Distribution & Service (maybe... they're listed under restaurant supplies, but I think they were just cleaning stuff.)

(804) 553-8331

Hope some of this was helpful.

-Dan

Kroger®

Try Sam's Club or CostCo or a restaurant supply store - they will all carry this item.

Look under "restaurant supplies" in your local phone book.

Hope this helps!

tricky matter. lookup onto the search engines. this could help!

sams club or costco