What is the best antidote for depression besides anti depressants?

How can i control my depression besides anti depressants and pets? I,ve been suffering from depression for 4 years and it has taken heavy toll on my studies. I am just another teenager and have thought number of times about killing myself. But at the same time i don,t want to cause pain to my parents and only this... show more How can i control my depression besides anti depressants and pets? I,ve been suffering from depression for 4 years and it has taken heavy toll on my studies. I am just another teenager and have thought number of times about killing myself. But at the same time i don,t want to cause pain to my parents and only this had kept me alive till now. Please help me.
Update: I don,t have friends except my sister. The ones who try to be friendly to me are those who want to copy my assigments. I trust no one besides my sister and she goes out of her way to tell me that she does,nt have time for me.