Do u????..........................?

Lie when someone asks ur age or u tell them honestly.....coz I have seen some people lieing when thier age is asked???..don't lie when u answer this question......plzzz be honest.....

thanx for ur answers.....

Update:

Sorry, but yahoo answers placed this question in family n relationship category....

Update 2:

I never lie whenever someone asks my age.....

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

same here

i never lie

hey pround to b an indian

i m 16 years old, from India

n i can say that a thousand times !!!!

or even more

ya its true that if someone is older than u by 1 or 2 years

he/she will start calling u kid

n it really teases

alright, that was an honest answer

u say thx

i say u r welcome

• 1 decade ago

When I was younger me and my bestfriend would go out and meet some guys most of the time they were older, there were times we told some of the guys we were older than we really were. But now no I don't lie about my age. Looking back on all that now I don't know why I lied about! I guess I was just young! Im still young I have just grew up a little bit!

• 1 decade ago

I never lie I tell them how old I really am (30) ... However my mom lies all the time about her age. And she lies when they ask her my age. I guess I will forever be at age 25 through her eyes... lol

• 1 decade ago

there is a time and a place to lie but your age is not a thing to lie about. Trust me it will blow up right i your face.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I always tell the truth. Even though most people think I'm older than I am. But then again, I'm under 20....so.... But i imagine lots of older women do. It has something to do with insecurity.

• Answer to question:

I never lie about it.

Why lie? I worked very hard to survive my life thus far. At 43, I plan to work hard to survive another 43, or more, years!

• Megan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i tell the truth when MOST people ask, but some people who look like creeps i don't answer. and that's an honest answer.

• 1 decade ago

No, I never lied to someone about asking my ages...

I would tell him (her) how old I am cause it is stupid... He (She) can find out how old I am and tell me that... Then I would be BIG LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I do.

Source(s): I thought it was the Parish asking me this question, before the Alter. b4 exchanging the wedding rings.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.